Menulis adalah caraku mengabadikan pengalaman agar tak lupa dari ingatan. Ini adalah rumah mayanya D dimana D nyaman memperlihatkan isinya. Blog ini berisikan tentang kehidupan D. Mix and fun. Macam-macam. Pemikiran saya. Kejadian sehari-hari. Review film, buku, tempat. A box of chocolate.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Making My Own NZT48

 i bored with my office, when it comes to busy. its VERY busy till i cant breath ><
(yeah, sleep and stay in office for more than a month in Ramadhan can be categorized as ' cant breath ' don't forget to flight back Jakarta-padang-jakarta as much as i can?)
but when its all over, i think its very useless to go to office when i can handle all my works in home.
unfortunately, i can divide my task equally same every month.

so, this is what i do.
while i'm ride the angkot towards my office from the Kalibata station.
i tried to remember thing as much as i can. instead of texting, or open my twitter and make my head always down into my phone

its like, i made my own NZT48 :D
(remember Limitless, movie story about guy who consumized a pill to 'waking up" his  subconscious mind?) 

start for today!

well, first thing is

1. Garbage disposal
i always smell the garbage twice a day.. the garbage disposal is nearby the station.
why our government not make all garbage truck with closed type?
(like i always saw in movie)
i think its easy, just to sell all the truck to auction, aaaandddd buy the closed type?
ohh, i forgot that our government spend state-money in Singapore, Swiss, etc.
and instead to think about citizen, they more like to fight over to buy a very HOT chair.
oke dit, forget that hope -_-

2. Qatar Charity

hmmmm, new to see it : that word is in signpost in front of house
qatar charity? it is qatar charity from qatar to indonesia? or from indo to qatar?
suspicious huh?
(my mind going to imagine thing wild)

3. Kotak Pos 318

here it how its look, or something like that.
dunno why its very attracting me. :)


4. Mazda 2
different from the other thing, today I'm not see my future-car-wannabe in that house.
where it had gone?


5.Far Magazine
saw the poster on the wall, just remembering me to buy or found that magz which is what i need is published in dec

6. Persatuan Mahasiswa Gorontalo banner
i can't comment about this, just.. to remember.

7. something Dimsum
there is dimsum in that foodcourt / foodhall. must to try it some day.


hmm. i think today is pretty enough.. its fun ne...
let we doing again tomorrow! ^^

2 comments:

  1. heee sounds fun
    mungkin perlu difoto2 juga kali? I wanna see what u see

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeee... iya yah.. gak terpikir tadi pagi mah :D
    okeh, laen kali di potoin biar afdol.. ^^ heyy, why don't u make yours?
    so i know what u see what on road towards ur office? or college? ^^

    ReplyDelete

Pages