Menulis adalah caraku mengabadikan pengalaman agar tak lupa dari ingatan. Ini adalah rumah mayanya D dimana D nyaman memperlihatkan isinya. Blog ini berisikan tentang kehidupan D. Mix and fun. Macam-macam. Pemikiran saya. Kejadian sehari-hari. Review film, buku, tempat. A box of chocolate.

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Up in The Air




What i like from business trip? 
Its up-in-the-air-situation.

Though my life become mess in the early this year. 
Though i hide my cry in the bath room, in the darkness of my bedroom.
Though i really, really tired just to speak with anybody.
But i loved going to the new place.

I walking, i running, i bump into someone.

I am alive.
My parents, lovely parents waiting for me to be safe and sound at home.

My life is continued.
I'm not that mess, tho.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages