Menulis adalah caraku mengabadikan pengalaman agar tak lupa dari ingatan. Ini adalah rumah mayanya D dimana D nyaman memperlihatkan isinya. Blog ini berisikan tentang kehidupan D. Mix and fun. Macam-macam. Pemikiran saya. Kejadian sehari-hari. Review film, buku, tempat. A box of chocolate.

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Yes, I Can : Ditya Version

(Inspires from Yes, I Can-nya Mba Ollie )



I hate my self when i lost confidence in front of, my friends, my boss, my parents, my communities. 
Maybe i know now, what happen exactly last years in this month. Hyper self esteem. I know i can do that. But, somehow. when i go panic, everything is so mess up here. And looks like that i dumb. I am not dumb! how can i dumb, when everything in my curriculum vitae is type clearly there. 

Aaahh, i'm not tell you this story. So last Saturday, i edit my CV with the cooler one. And suddenly i realize, that i have a coolest CV ever! Dont you know that i am multitasking person ? I can do chemistry, i can do management, i can do marketing, i can do writing! so what happen until now, so i cant reach yet the top position ever? 

My attitude? i think so. No no no. Not my attitude is so bad. But,i do not have a leader taste yet. 
i have lacking commitment with something. I have a problem with commitment! 
I just want to easiest one, received an order. But its so contrary with my will : being entrepreneur. Being entrepreneur means that i have to be a good leader to my self first. 

So, i know now that i must improve my commitment for everything. 

So every word that has spit out from my mouth can not taste like bluffing or just blow of the wind. 
Prove all your word, by work harder. pray harder. 

One more thing. Try to broad my empathy and sympathy. 

Like my mom case : ya kamudong yang jangan mempermasalahkan ibu negur kamu. emang ibu gak boleh ambil suara? 
My mother was right,i just too careless about my environment. It is the right times to improve it. 

Last, do not judgement. Especially, do not thinking that your friends, your boss. Your communities will looking in low pace at you. You really don't know right! 

Maybe they just piss off some times about undone job. Undone meeting. Undone promises. 

Just show the world : Yes I Can.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages