Menulis adalah caraku mengabadikan pengalaman agar tak lupa dari ingatan. Ini adalah rumah mayanya D dimana D nyaman memperlihatkan isinya. Blog ini berisikan tentang kehidupan D. Mix and fun. Macam-macam. Pemikiran saya. Kejadian sehari-hari. Review film, buku, tempat. A box of chocolate.

Saturday 30 March 2013

Before Noon and Looking Around

So I'm here look at the sky again…

If the sun is shine, then I'm grumbled


“Why is so hot?”


While the real grumble is “Why you not come here quickly?”


Then by afternoon i going home, out of my working cubicle

Up to my home and stopping by, looking up the sky and


squeling

“Aww…the shine of the moon is dazzling me”


When the real squealing is ” Aww, I'm waiting for you here.


Exactly. So please come fast”

Where are you now. Where are you now?


How many sun and moon I must passed again,


Until we meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages